[rrd-developers] question about retrieving lower level data

Eduardo Bragatto eduardo at bragatto.com
Sat Nov 27 18:42:39 CET 2010

Hi Josuha,

this is the RRD Developers mailing list, where people discuss the
development of the project. For usage related questions, you should be
using the RRD-Users list.

About your question, the answer is yes. You can have information per
minute, however you would have to also feed the database with data
collected every minute.

Post this question again (and the other one from your first e-mail) in
the rrd-users list and I'm sure you will get some help.

Additionally I highly recommend that you read the entire documentation
available in RRDTool's website beforehand, so you can ask the right
questions.

Best regards,
Eduardo Bragatto.