[rrd-developers] JSON output for rrdtool (XPORT mod)

Erik Kastner kastner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:20:36 CEST 2010

Sweet!

I'd be happy to extract it out to a common location, however I'm a bit
confused. rrd_cgi.c doesn't look like it uses the xport functionality
at all. Am I missing something?

I'll be showing the front-end stuff I hacked tonight during tomorrow's
IRC meeting on the ganglia front-end. After that, I'll put it
somewhere public facing to show you.
Here's a screenshot till then:
http://cl.ly/766a3c5c3d3bcb9f92a2