[rrd-developers] rrdcached use corrupting RRD files (trunk)

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Oct 23 04:16:16 CEST 2010

Many thanks for your work here, I hate memory leaks :(.  I liberated this bit of code from the rrd_info_r function; I can't check from here but I suspect the same leak is there, though I didn't spot it - but it wouldn't affect things there as its not called from the daemon.  I've been trying to make valgrind work for me yesterday without success...

I'll implement this immediately and see if I get the same issues recurring (in which case theres yet another one to find in there somethere...)

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead