[rrd-developers] C# binding broken?

Chris Larsen clarsen at euphoriaaudio.com
Fri Apr 15 22:34:48 CEST 2011

Hi Pellaeon,

You're right, I tried the C# bindings with 1.4.5 and it wasn't happy with
any of the functions that involved marshaling strings from the dll. I wrote
the original version on a WinXP box with an older version of DotNet so that
may have been the difference or something else changed between 1.4.3 and
1.4.5. Anwyah, I fixed the marshaling and it's passing all the tests on my
Win7 box now. I'll post some patches to the list following this email. If
you find and fix any other bugs, please let me know and thanks!

Sincerely,
Chris Larsen