[rrd-developers] C# binding broken?

Pellaeon ld.pellaeon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:47:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I translated your rrd_binding_test.cs to a C++ console application and still
get the same error in the restore function. In fact, there is one more
error:

test_a.rrd: illegal attempt to update using time 920804700 when last update
time is 920808900 (minimum one second step)

in the "rrd_last_r" function. Failure in the data? Or in my C++ code?
After this the utf error sill occurs.

Then I found a bug in the binding. You pass two parameters to the
"rrd_last_r" function, but the rrdlib function only expects one! -> "time_t
rrd_last_r (const char *filename);"

Best regards

Pellaeon