[rrd-developers] [contrib] python binding rrdtool 1.4.7 Python 2.7 win32

Ana Oprea ioanaanamaria.oprea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:09:59 CET 2012

Hello

First of all, thank you for developing such a useful tool.

I recently needed a Python binding for rrdtool on Windows and I was
surprised not to find something new. When trying to compile it myself, I
have hit a few small problems that were a bit time consuming.

I have uploaded at [1] the binary files and the sources I used to obtain
them from. Feel free to add the archives to the download page of rrdtool
and let me know if I could help with modifying something else.

[1] http://swarm.cs.pub.ro/~anao/rrdtool_python_binding_win32/

Kind regards,

--
Ana Oprea