[rrd-developers] cassandra support

Ryan Kubica kubicaryan at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 23:11:51 CEST 2013

Hi Nirmoy,

Yes; cassandra support is something I've been thinking about as well.

I'm curious:

How well has this worked for you?

Could you provide a sample syntax for how rrdtool is being called?

What features are supported or not supported?  Does it provide normalization syntax like the libdbi support does?

ps: libdbi was not interesting due to the low scalability of it compared to rrdtools datafile format.

thanks
-Ryan