[rrd-developers] Initial patch to add rrdcache support to Win32
killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 13:18:44 CEST 2013
Hi guys just finished an initial run through on a patch which
enables rrdcached client support on Win32 over tcp connections,
Unix sockets are still not supported for obvious reasons.
Patch comprises of a number of changes:
1. Added generic mutex support (mutex.c, mutex.h)
2. Switched to using send & recv instead of fgets, fputs etc
as the later aren't support for sockets on Win32.
3. Fixed some compile issues relating to include of rrd_config.h
4. Switched rindex -> strrchr (rindex is old anyway)
5. Eliminated use of this as a variable.
6. Fixed unused warning for "struct stat st"
7. Removed conflicting definition of struct timeval
8. Fix debug project definitions
This has been compiled and tested on Visual C++ 2008 and perl 5.8
Be interested to hear feedback on this.
This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.
In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmaster at multiplay.co.uk.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 24259 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.oetiker.ch/pipermail/rrd-developers/attachments/20131003/5648fd63/attachment-0001.obj
More information about the rrd-developers