[rrd-developers] HURD support, build fails, maybe an easy fix [patch]

Svante Signell svante.signell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:53:42 CEST 2013

On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 14:19 +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Package: rrdtool
> Version: 1.4.7-2
>
> I notice that the HURD build is failing with an error about PATH_MAX
>
> This is a common issue.  PATH_MAX doesn't exist in HURD and it is very
> trivial to work around

Hello, if you take a look at the rrdtool mailing list archives, I'm
communicating with upstream about patches solving the PATH_MAX problems.
Unfortunately I'm not yet finished with the updated patches, stay tuned.

Regarding the fix for cpulimit it did not work for me. Maybe I got it
wrong, why not try it yourself.

Svante