[rrd-developers] rpmbuild rrdtool-1.5.3 missing source1, patch1

Daniel Letai dani at letai.org.il
Wed May 27 15:41:56 CEST 2015

When doing a simple
rpmbuild -ta rrdtool-1.5.3.tar.gz
I get the following error:
error: File php4-r1190.tar.gz: No such file or directory

I have located this file in the fedora pkgs repo:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/rrdtool/php4-r1190.tar.gz/28074a9c368af013462631959ab90558/php4-r1190.tar.gz

But the next error is trickier:
error: Bad source:
rrdtool-1.3.0-beta4-fix-rrd_update-in-php-bindings.patch: No such file
or directory

The only mention of this patch I could locate is in a rhel mailing list:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2008-April/msg01547.html

So I'd like to know whether that message is the entire patch, and if
it's possible to include both patch1 and source1 in the tar file, or at
least in the svn/git repos.

If the files are already there, kindly send a link, I couldn't find them.

Thanks,
-Dani_L.