[rrd-developers] librrd8 ?

Tobi Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Apr 21 21:51:35 CEST 2016

the number  got bumped because in some versions of the library the getopt symbols were exported conditionally this is not the case anymore

it bumped from 4 to 8 because previous bumps had been backward compatible

look in configure.ac there is a description of the library numbering scheme.

Tobias Oetiker
tobi at oetiker.ch
062 775 9902