[rrd-users] Is there a procedure for upgrading RRD versions?

Tanya Moy moyt at sysoff.ctstateu.edu
Wed Aug 11 22:28:54 MEST 1999

Hello,

I figure it's about time to upgrade to the newest and greatest of Cricket
and RRD.  So I have started to research what I need to do and what I need
to be aware of.  I have checked the website and the archives but could not
find out if there were any procedures I should follow when I upgrade to
RRD-1.0.X from RRD-0.99.23 .  I am mostly concerned about losing any data
that I have collected so far.

Please Advise.

Thanks, tanya