[rrd-users] Re: Fetching data from RRA's

W. James Showalter, Jr. gamma at mintaka.iern.disa.mil
Mon Aug 16 20:26:15 MEST 1999

That worked!!  It appears that I need to specify the time period.  As
Tobi said in an earlier message it keys on time first, resolution
second.  Since I was never specifying time and there was only one 24 hour
period, it used the 24 hour period (default) instead and ignored the
resolution. I guess the resolution is used to break ties when the time
periods for RRA's are the same and ignored otherwise - just a hunch
though.

Thanks!
Jim