[rrd-users] Re: Wow. Ready to thrown an e450 aat RRD :)

jfesler at gigo.com jfesler at gigo.com
Tue Aug 24 07:31:40 MEST 1999

> May I ask what you are tracking, and what you are using to do
> the collection of the data?

Performance metrics on search engines.  End data is used for near realtime
analysis.  Common things like disk, cpu utilization as well as many
internal veriables are tracked.  I've written a CGI that allows me to
click on what parameters I want (ie, showing 10-100 machines
overlayed to find the "odd" machine).