[rrd-users] Re: Spikes (1.0.8)

Frantsen Christian cf at internoc.se
Fri Dec 3 13:30:23 MET 1999

Hi!

I have a similar problem with one of the data-collections of one of my
routers.
I'm using a perlscript i made myself and the problem occurs when colleting
ucast and NUcast packet and then making a summarized graph. I get spikes of
up to
14-15M pkt/s. Shouldn't be more than a few hundred at most.

I added a littel debug routine in my script to check that the values i get
is correct
and they look OK but once they get into the RRD they get huge.

/Christian