[rrd-users] ANNOUNCE RRDtool 1.0.9 (Xmas Release)

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Sat Dec 25 21:21:00 MET 1999

Folks,

A very successful year for RRDtool is coming to an end. Before we are all
blown to oblivion and the computers crumble to dust I thought a final
release of RRDtool would be an appropriate measure.

This is the change log for the 1.0.9 release ...

---------------------------------------
= 1.0.9 1999/12/25 -- Tobi

- 1999/12/14 -- Tobi
  use -fPIC when compiling and if the compiler does not mind ... some
  platforms have issues with the RRDs package otherwise ...

- 1999/12/11 -- Tobi
  improved format check in rrd_graph

* 1999/11/30 -- Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org>
  rrdproc tool ... run linux interface stats straight from proc into rrdtool

Catch you all on January 1st in a new world ... same place same time :-)

Tobi (Who is in a festive mood and well be skiing
      for the rest of the year ...)

PS: As usual you can download the latest release from

    ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool
    www.caida.org/Tools/RRDtool
    rrdtool.eu.org

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich