[rrd-users] Re: Monitoring Traffic over Leased Lines

Shimpi, ManojX manojx.shimpi at intel.com
Wed Nov 10 17:42:59 MET 1999

Hi,

Try using Cricket tool instead of RRD.

RRD tool stores the information in the round robin database ( RRD) and to
generate the graphs using the information stored in the RRD.

Cricket uses RRD and also has a capability of gathering the data that you
want to monitor. It is again a free tool available on the net.

Hope it helps ..

- Manoj
-------