[rrd-users] Re: sh configure problems

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Nov 17 07:59:10 MET 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding [rrd-users] sh configure problems:

*> Hi,
*>
*> I wish to install rrd tool on a Digital Unix System. O.S currently
*> running on that system is 4.0F. When i try to run the command
*>
*> - sh configure, i receive the following error
*> checking if IEEE math works out of the box... no
*> checking if IEEE math works with the -ieee switch... no
*> checking if IEEE math works with the -mieee switch... no
*> checking if IEEE math works with the -q float=rndsngl switch... no
*> checking if IEEE math works with fpsetmask(0)... no
*> checking if IEEE math works with signal(SIGFPE,SIG_IGN)... no
*>
*> Your Compiler does not do propper IEEE math ...
*> Please find out how to make IEEE math work with your Compiler
*> and let me know (oetiker at ee.ethz.ch)
*> Check config.log to see what went wrong ...
*>
*>
*> and the command terminates. Please advise me how to go about.

make sure you apply the 1.0.7 fixpatch from the beta directory on the
webservr to your 1.0.7 sources ..

that should help
tobi
*>
*> Warm Regards,
*>
*> D.Kumar
*>
*> --
*> * To unsubscribe from the rrd-users mailing list, send a message with the
*>   subject: unsubscribe to rrd-users-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
*>
*>

--