[rrd-users] migrate from mrtg to rrd

Olivier Daury olivier at co.arianeii.be
Thu Nov 18 13:29:43 MET 1999

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate from mrtg 2.8.9 to rrd-1.0.7 (NT 4 sp5)
I had the option 'UseRRDTool: Yes' in mrtg.cfg
I run mrtg. The rrd file is create and update.
When I graph them with 14all.cgi, the graph are empties and it's not normal.
I use mrtg (without  UseRRDTool) in parallel and there is some traffic on each
graphs.
My question is: Is there a way to edit rrd files, to see the values added by
mrtg. I want to compare it with the mrtg log files.

Regards,

Olivier
mailto:olivier at co.arianeii.be  ~ ICQ#: 18503104 ~  AIM: slamp at chez.com
Phone: (+31) 70 340 36 39 ~ slamp on Undernet ~ PGP key id: 0xC9976DCD
Une autre citation ?  ->  http://www.officehours.com/cgi-bin/mscit.exe

"Vous savez ce qu'est le charme: une manière de s'entendre répondre oui sans avoir
posé aucune question claire." - Albert Camus, La chute