[rrd-users] Re: RRDs 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 'make test' chokes on Op enBSD 2.5 w. perl 5. 00503.
Jeff at mdli.com
Mon Nov 29 10:16:29 MET 1999
Thank You!! That pointed me in the right direction, and
cricket is now chirping away. Here are the steps that I
1) Install autoconf. (I don't know how I overlooked it.)
2) Removed old build directory, untarred from distribution
3) sh configure --enable-shared
- Jeff Younker - jeff at mdli.com - These are my opinion, not MDL's -
From: Tobias Oetiker [SMTP:oetiker at ee.ethz.ch]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 11:14 PM
To: Jeff Younker
Cc: rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [rrd-users] Re: RRDs 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 'make test'
chokes on OpenBSD 2.5 w. perl 5. 00503.
*> Had anyone had success with building RRDs on OpenBSD 2.5 with
*> and GCC 2.8.1? It keeps choking on "create", and I can't quite
*> why. Do any of you have suggestions?
the problem seems to be that the -PIC switch is not supplied while
the components of rrdtool ...
* To unsubscribe from the rrd-users mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to rrd-users-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
More information about the rrd-users