[rrd-users] Re: RRDs 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 'make test' chokes on Op enBSD 2.5 w. perl 5. 00503.

Jeff Younker Jeff at mdli.com
Mon Nov 29 18:20:40 MET 1999

Adding autoconf and (I omitted this one) automake were the only differences
from previous passes.  I've compiled it previously with '--enable-shared'.
I'll be cursed to the nether regions (Dayton, Ohio?) if I did anything
differently this time.

	*> 1) Install autoconf.  (I don't know how I overlooked it.)

	autoconf ??? zou should not need this ...

	*> 2) Removed old build directory, untarred from distribution
	*>    tarball.
	*> 3) sh configure --enable-shared

- Jeff Younker - jeff at mdli.com - These are my opinions, not MDL's -