[rrd-users] Re: Mail statistics

xs-list-rrd-users at undef.net xs-list-rrd-users at undef.net
Fri Oct 8 14:39:13 MEST 1999

well, russ nelson wrote a interface for qmail called qmail-mrtg, at
http://www.crynwr.com/qmail-mrtg

and i rewrote it for rrdtool, which really isn't intended for public use (as it's very much in
love with my system and not anyone elses) but if u want to u can look at it at
http://www.undef.net/~xs/src/qmail-gtrm

later,
-xs

--