[rrd-users] Re: Orca & rrdtool

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Fri Oct 8 19:55:21 MEST 1999

I have run into this situation many times.  As the number of
hosts and orcallator.se data files generated, Orca uses a
ton of memory.  While I am working on a version of Orca
that uses significantly less memory, my current solution is
to split the hosts up into groups and run Orca on a box
with lots of memory.  I have some 170 hosts being monitored
via Orca.

Blair