[rrd-users] Re: Orca & rrdtool

Stephanie Lam (MIS) slam at ros.com
Fri Oct 8 19:59:02 MEST 1999

Thanks you!

I read your article at SunWorld and that you proposed doing NFS mounts. Our
internal network is unpredictable so we can't do that to the production
machines. I was thinking of running the orcallator.se on the hosts, the
files over to the machine and run orca to generate the graphs on a nightly
basis. I will take your advise and increase the memory on the system. Orca
is really useful and we love it!

- Steph