[rrd-users] VRULE syntax

Scott Walters scott at PacketPushers.com
Mon Oct 18 19:52:26 MEST 1999

I'd like to create a vertical line at midnights (00:00) on the outputted
graphs.

I've tried:  VRULE:midnight#0000FF but rrdtool doesn't seem to like the AT
style syntax.

I looked through the examples but only found examples of relative time (
xx hours ago) given in epoch.

I did see that cricket does it, and located the perl code, but was hoping
for something easier cause i am currently doing all my data
collection/graphing with shell scripts.

PS - I haven't been able to successfully search the list archive.
The host 129.132.2.209 could not be contacted.

--
Scott Walters
-PacketPusher

"The world speaks IP"