[rrd-users] Beginner

Listas OPENGATE listas at opengate.com.br
Sat Oct 23 17:09:21 MEST 1999

Hi all,

 I´m a beginner in rrdtool. I am not realizing how to make it work. The
commands shown in man pages are very heavy. Could someone send me an example
to monitor Cisco 2511 Serial ports, so I can have a clue about beginning to
use rrd.

BTW, I´m looking for a way to change my mrtg logs to rrd  logs. I saw in the
list archive something about looking in the mrtg contrib dir but I don´t
have it. Is there a URL with this explanation?

Cherrs

Gustavo Lima
Supervisor de Suporte
OPENGATE Internet - Grupo ISPBr