[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool-1.0.6

Ben Ginter bginter at asicommunications.com
Fri Sep 24 13:50:28 MEST 1999

Karl,

Have you looked at the excellent tutorial or man pages at
http://www.rrdtool.eu.org/?  There are also several examples that come
with the source distribution that have proven themselves invaluable to me
in the process of learning how to use rrdtool effectively (use of the perl
modules especially).

Good luck!

Ben Ginter