[rrd-users] rrdtool-1.0.14 released

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Sun Apr 2 17:57:16 MEST 2000

Folk,

I have just released rrdtool 1.0.14 some new features and lots of
bugfixes ... mostly cosmetic things ...

Most notable Changes:

* TCL Bindings curtesy Frank Strauss
* New CDEF Operators curtesy Poul-Henning Kamp
* Perl 5.6 compatibility by Tobi
* Getenv function for rrdcgi

Tobis Plans:

* create rrd_stat.c ... already got some code from Rainer
  Bawidamann will build on it ...
* start writing mrtg 3 ...

= 1.0.14 2000/04/02 -- Tobi

- 2000/04/02 -- Tobi
  added function prototypes to rrd_graph and rrd_restore

- 2000/04/01 -- Tobi
  made perl build more robust

* 2000/04/01 -- Claus Norrbohm <claus.norrbohm at pbs.dk>
  clickgraph contrib ... interactive data explorer ...

- 2000/03/26 -- Rainer Bawidamann <rb1 at mogwai.rz.uni-ulm.de>
  fixes for TCL module compilation
  rrdgraph dead code ...

+ 2000/03/26 -- Tobi
  fetch pic flag from libtool ..

+ 2000/03/26 -- Frank Strauss strauss at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
  TCL bindings for rrdtool

- 2000/03/26 -- Tobi
  rrd_update should not change its argv string ... this can be
  fatal for external processes calling it ..

+ 2000/03/26 -- Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at freebsd.org>
  made sure the CDEF evaluator does not ever try to compare against
  NaN added new CDEF operators MIN,MAX,LIMIT

- 2000/03/26 -- Larry Parmelee <parmelee at CS.Cornell.EDU>
  examples/pipe-demo.pl.in was still using %f instead of %lf

- 2000/03/26 -- Tobi
  added some check to free calls in rrdcgi so that we don't free
  anything which is already NULL ... freebsd hates this ...

+ 2000/03/26 -- Tobi
  Added RRD:GETENV to Pass 1 of rrdcgi
  (suggested by Jesper Skriver <jesper at skriver.dk>)

- 2000/02/19 -- Bernard Fischer <bfischer at syslog.ch>
  added casting to floating point routines where needed.
  (get 64bit working)

+ 2000/02/19 -- Bernard Fischer <bfischer at syslog.ch>
  added --alt-autoscale-max to autoscale only on the max value.

* 2000/02/14 -- Joey Miller <joeym at inficad.com>
  contributed php3 bindings contrib/php3

- 2000/03/26 -- Tobi
  Removed PL_na reference from RRD.xs ...
  it does now work with Perl 5.6

+ 2000/03/02 -- Tobi
  added many more warning switches to rrdtool

- 2000/03/03 -- Tobias Weingartner <weingart at cs.ualberta.ca>
  out of bounds error in OP_PREV processing (rrd_graph.c) fixed

- 2000/02/25 -- Tobi
  hpux uses RRDs.sl instead of RRDs.so ... I have changed the
  Makefile to handle this.

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich