[rrd-users] ANNOUNCE: RRGrapher-1.013 released

Dave Plonka plonka at doit.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 4 23:25:42 MEST 2000

RRDTOOL aficionados,

    I'm pleased to announce the release of RRGrapher-1.013.

    RRGrapher is a front-end for RRDTOOL that allows you to
    interactively build graphs of your own design. Also it allows
    you the freedom to use any combination of other RRDTOOL frond-
    ends such as MRTG, Cricket, and 14all to create and maintain the
    `.rrd' files, but generate graphs containing data from any of
    those sources in the same graphs.

    I originally wrote this tool in 1999, and upon releasing
    FlowScan-1.002, another front-end of mine for RRDTOOL, I
    realized that I use RRGrapher all the time and it'd be nice if
    FlowScan users had access to it so they didn't go criminally
    insane trying to maintain `rrdtool graph' command lines by
    following the examples in FlowScan's `graphs.mf' Makefile.

Availability
    RRGrapher is available under the terms of the GNU General Public
    License, and is available to you at:

       http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/RRGrapher/

Mailing List
        There is an announcement mailing list having to do with
        RRGrapher:

    * rrgrapher-announce
        a low-volume, restricted post mailing list to keep RRGrapher
        users informed of news regarding RRGrapher.

    This list is hosted by the Division of Information Technology's
    Network Engineering Technology group at the University of
    Wisconsin - Madison. To subscribe send email to:

       majordomo at net.doit.wisc.edu

    containing:

       subscribe rrgrapher-announce

    You should receive an automatic response that will request that
    you verify your request to become a member of the list, to which
    you must reply with the authentication information there-in.
    Then, in response to your reply, you should receive a welcome
    message. If you have any questions about the administrative
    policies of this list's manager, please contact:

       owner-rrgrapher-announce at net.doit.wisc.edu

There's no users mailing list - at least not for now, since RRGrapher
is not doing its job in terms of being easy to use if we all need to
chat about it.  I welcome discussion and bug fixes to my personal email
address.

Dave

--
plonka at doit.wisc.edu  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI