[rrd-users] Re: Application of rrd

David Arnstein david.arnstein at streetsonline.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 10:34:23 MEST 2000

Hi,

Thanks Rainer for that comment.

I was aware of  UNKOWN values, but surely the graph will still show the
period (eg night-time or weekend) even if the values are UNKNOWN?

Also, won't relatively long sequences of UNKNOWNs have some effect on
averages over time?

(The values I am currently interested in will be GAUGE type - but I was also
trying to see how such gaps would effect other types).

David.