[rrd-users] rrd compiling problem

Al Smith Al.Smith at mail.tju.edu
Fri Apr 28 17:24:11 MEST 2000

Greeting's,

  I am new to this list and this may have already been covered but I need a
little assitance. I am running on a HP-UX 10.20 system with Ansi/C and GCC
installed. I am attempting to compile rrd and I get the message that my C
compiler doesn't do proper IEEE math. And on top of that it will not use my
gcc compiler even though it is properly installed. Is there an option in
configure to state which compiler to use?

Al Smith
Systems Engineer
Thomas Jefferson Univ. Hospital                      Phone: 215-503-6808
130 S. 9th St. Suite 600                             Alt:   215-503-8246
Philadelphia, PA 19107                           Fax:   215-503-4336
e-mail: al.smith at mail.tju.edu