[rrd-users] Re: About logging the REAL valuesn

George Dau gedau at isa.mim.com.au
Wed Aug 23 03:00:20 MEST 2000

My issue is that I have a hard time explaining to managers that 0.4 of an
error count is a valid item. They do not believe me, and I am still
unconvinced too. I really do want the number of errors since the last
sample, not some averaged, munged, figure. Tobi is right, I have the source
code so I can change it to do what I want.