[rrd-users] feature request

Chris Snell chris at bikeworld.com
Thu Aug 31 06:57:34 MEST 2000

I have a small feature request.  I would like to place some sort of tag in
a PRINT/GPRINT statement that would be replaced with the number of
seconds/minutes/hours/whatever that a single datapoint on a graph is
equivalent to.  In other words, you could have a little note at the bottom
of the graph that says "1 datapoint = 10 minutes" or whatever the actual
scaling is.  I'm guessing that this value is probably already stored
somewhere internally in the rrdgraph code.  I suppose that one could
calculate this value easily enough from the start/end times and the width
of the graph but it would be nice if it were available as a macro.

chris

--
Chris Snell <chris at bikeworld.com>		210.828.5558 W
Systems & Networks Architect			210.602.2308 M