[rrd-users] Problem with running rrd-tool on NT

indian_punjabi_munda at yahoo.com indian_punjabi_munda at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 03:11:27 MET 2000

Dear ALl,
I have gone through the manuals depicting the
installation for RRD on WIn NT platform, but even
after doing all the things right i fail to generate
any *.rrd database.
This is what i have done....(please guide me where i
have gone wrong)--->
1. installed the rrd-tool for NT(latest ver)
2.MRTG is running succesfully ...mrtg-2.9.4
3.Made changes to mtg.cfg file..added the
line"logformat:rrdtool" and PathAdd: "path to my
rrdtool.exe"
(The only thing that has happened according to the
manual is that after adding the
line"logformat:rrdtool"..the mrtg has stopped
generation of web-pages.)
4.when i ran "perl mrtg mrtg.cfg " from command
prompt...it ran successfully without giving any
errors....so i should get  those .rrd file
somewhere....but i am getting no .rrd files...i don't
know why...?
My work dir as defined in mrtg.cfg as d:\mrtg\html.

Can you help me....Thanks in advance...