[rrd-users] resizing a RRA

Nguyen, Long Long.Nguyen at its.csiro.au
Wed Dec 6 03:23:00 MET 2000

Good day,
This is my first post to the list. I am a novice user of rrdtool. I want to
double the no. of rows of an RRA, and the resize command doco says that I
need to specify a rra-num in the resize command, and this number can be
found using the rrdtool dump command. I have dumped my rrd file to a file in
xml format, but looking through the xml file I can not see a fiedd which
might be the rra number. Could you tell me which field in the xml file that
identifies the rra?

[Also, is there an archiving site for this list?]

Tnanks
Long