[rrd-users] Re: previous message.

Sean R McNamara sean.r.mcnamara at villanova.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:10:08 MET 2000

In regards to my previous message, I just noticed a rather large file
named resize.rrd sitting in the same directory; I'd not noticed this
previously because there are a very large number of rrd files in this
directory -- and well, on top of the fact; I found absolutely no
documentation suggesting that it would use another filename.   Can
someone please confirm for me if this is the actual resized rrd file?
And if it is, please disregard the previous message..

Oh, and if whoever that monitors the rrd documentation is reading: I
think this would be a worthwhile note in the rrd resize manual page.

I apologize if this was covered in the past; I attempted to search the
list archive, but it's been timing out.

Thanks again for your help.

..Sean.