[rrd-users] Documentation on NT binary Distribution

Dautzenberg, J. j.dautzenberg at heerlen.nl
Sun Feb 6 21:24:09 MET 2000

Hi,

Since i'm using MRTG-2 and being aware of the end of it's
product-lifecylcle, i started to look at RRDTool. After reading the
tutorial-pages i downloaded the NT-binary and expected some documentation
with it on how to install it and what else is needed on my NT-machine. I
haven't find anything about it and the archives were no help either. I would
appreciate it very much to have some guidance on how to implement RRDTool by
using some sort of Installation guide and a 'Quick start'.....
Does this kind of documentation exsist, or can anybody help me getting
started....

Thanks in advance,

John