[rrd-users] Re: Documentation on NT binary Distribution

Gellatly, Laurie (x8864) Laurie.Gellatly at vodafone.com.au
Mon Feb 7 05:47:40 MET 2000

Try:
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/tutorial/rrdtutorial.html
                         ...Laurie :{)
Network Vodafone - Network Management
*:+61 2 9425 8864
* :+61 2 9425 8823
M:+61 416 11 44 19
*:laurie.gellatly at vodafone.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Dautzenberg, J. [mailto:j.dautzenberg at heerlen.nl]
Sent: Monday, 7 February 2000 7:24
To: rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
Subject: [rrd-users] Documentation on NT binary Distribution

Hi,

Since i'm using MRTG-2 and being aware of the end of it's
product-lifecylcle, i started to look at RRDTool. After reading the
tutorial-pages i downloaded the NT-binary and expected some documentation
with it on how to install it and what else is needed on my NT-machine. I
haven't find anything about it and the archives were no help either. I would
appreciate it very much to have some guidance on how to implement RRDTool by
using some sort of Installation guide and a 'Quick start'.....
Does this kind of documentation exsist, or can anybody help me getting
started....

Thanks in advance,

John

This correspondence is for the named person's use only.  It may
contain confidential or legally privileged information or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistransmission.  If you receive this correspondence in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You
must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence
if you are not the intended recipient.

except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to
be the views of Vodafone.