[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool-1.0.11 under NT

Brian scorp at tmlp.com
Mon Feb 7 17:45:03 MET 2000

> I built rrdtool-1.0.11 with *.dsw and *.dsp files from 1.0.10. Everything
> compiled and linked fine - without any errors.
> But the new rrd doesn't work as 1.0.10.

Hello, I've been trying to get RRD tool to just plain compile, but I'm not
the worlds most programming savvy person. Could somebody please help me out,
I'd appreciate it greatly. The RRD Tutorial is that much help for NT in the
first place. :) I currently have MRTG 2.8.11 running and would like to be
able to expand, thanks.