[rrd-users] Re: Partial graph?

Keith keith at mccallion.com
Thu Jan 6 02:44:21 MET 2000

Doh! I am blind!

There was an exact example of what I wanted in the rrdgraph man page. Only
proves that I don't read the man pages often enough. If anyone else has
the same question and searches the archive, here is what you are
interested in:

       rrdtool graph demo.gif --title="Demo Graph" \
              DEF:idat1=interface1.rrd:ds0:AVERAGE \
              DEF:idat2=interface2.rrd:ds0:AVERAGE \
              DEF:odat1=interface1.rrd:ds1:AVERAGE \
              DEF:odat2=interface2.rrd:ds1:AVERAGE \
              CDEF:agginput=idat1,UN,0,idat1,IF,idat2,UN,0,idat2,IF,+,8,* \
              CDEF:aggoutput=odat1,UN,0,odat1,IF,odat2,UN,0,odat2,IF,+,8,* \
              AREA:agginput#00cc00:Input Aggregate \
              LINE1:agginput#0000FF:Output Aggregate

Sorry for wasting everyones time,

--