[rrd-users] Re: "nrg" tool

steve rader rader at teak.wiscnet.net
Sat Jan 8 01:53:28 MET 2000

 > From: Siva.Namburi at nokia.com

Hi Siva,

 > 	Is anybody currently using "NRG" on windows NT. If
 > so please let me know if there is any instruction
 > documentation.

I'm very confident that nobody is using NRG under NT: there
are plenty of places where the (my) code does pretty Unix
specific stuff.

It's possible that only minor enhancements to NRG are required
for NT; but I do not have enough NT experience to know fer sure.
Patches are welcome, of course.

You might consider "14all.cgi" (see [1]) that makes "it possible
to use rrdtool as database backend with MRTG".  I'm pretty sure
it works with NT.

later
steve
- - -