[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool graph core dumps on HPUX10.20

abush at microcenter.com abush at microcenter.com
Thu Jan 13 21:34:41 MET 2000

Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> sorry, but this does not help me a lot ... I realy need a script I can run
> which crashes at the end ... because what you write sounds innocent enough
> and works perfectly for me ... if you can produce a dump from your rrd which
> when restored and graphed crashes the grapher, I would be interested in this
> dump and the associated graph command ...

Ok,
I have attached the output of a v.1.0.10 rrdtool dump cpu.rrd >cpu.xml

I did a restore with v.1.0.10 and the core dump happened on the graph
again.
I tried a restore with the '-r' argument and the same result (however it
did point out that 0-4 DS's values being out of range).

Thanks,
Aaron

-- Type: text/plain
-- Size: 1441k (1476480 bytes)