[rrd-users] Re: LDAP and rrdtool

Christian Pearce pearcec at PacketPushers.com
Fri Jul 14 23:31:44 MEST 2000

hmmm.... Interesting notion.  I am sorta wrestling with the way I have my
rrdtool configuration defined.  It might be nice to have a schema.  That
could define how you create, insert, modify, delete, graph, etc.  It might
make it easier to builds tool's that frontend the configuration schema's
of LDAP to further create an automagic way for gather your data.

That is way out of my expertise right now, maybe soon.

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher