[rrd-users] Re: Where can I find The Contrib Direcory

"Møller, René" rem at getronics.com
Sat Jul 15 03:25:05 MEST 2000

I found the files, thx Ask.

I have been thinking about running rrd on UNIX, as I've noticed that most of
the contribs and (all) front ends are made for UNIX. But I'm not very
familiar with UNIX and the data I'll put in the RRD's are extracted from a
MSSQL server. Thanks for the advice anyway, Owen. Mybe I'll reconsider the
solution later.

/René