[rrd-users] [mrtg] SLAMon

Brady, Jeff JBrady at midatlantic.aaa.com
Tue Nov 7 19:25:56 MET 2000

Hi All,

Is anyone here using Frank Harper's SLAMon front-end for RRD?  More to the
point, is anyone running it under NT?

I am currently on MRTG 2.8.12 with about 200 target interfaces.  At this
point they are all Cisco equipment, working fantastic so I saw no reason to
change, until I saw the SLAMon link on the RRD home page for up/down time
graphical reports.  The only trick is that I am in an all NT / IIS shop, and
the docs don't cover NT because the author is on Unix/Apache.  Any help
would be appreciated, mainly confirmation that someone has this tool running
on NT and if it took a lot of re-writing to do it.  (Unfortunately, I don't
know Perl as of yet).