[rrd-users] Open System Manager Positions

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Sun Nov 12 13:29:48 MET 2000

Folks,

I am well aware that this message could be considered SPAM. But due
to the fact that I am the Author of MRTG and also provide all the
Resources for the mailing list (and the MRTG web site), I take the
liberty anyway and ask for your forgiveness:

	|   Wouldn't you rather manage your      |
	|   IT-systems than support them?        |
	|	   http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/jobs/   |
	|		System MANAGEMENT        |