[rrd-users] Fetching data from Perl

Esteban Manchado Velázquez zoso at ulpgc.es
Fri Nov 17 09:31:57 MET 2000

	Hi all.

	This is my first post to this list, so I don't know if someone has
already talked about this topic (BTW, is there any FAQ of this list out
there?).

	The problem is, I've tried to fetch data from Perl, but I just can't
understand how to do it. I'm trying to use Cricket to make some PINGs, and
have Netsaint to fetch the data from the RRD databases. But I haven't been
able to fetch *only* the last value in the RRD, I've only seen the way to get
the average values and that kind of things...

	Any idea? Any hidden documentation out there :-) ? TIA,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso at ulpgc.es>
Subdirección de comunicaciones - Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria