[rrd-users] value in rrd header when rounding time

George Dau gedau at isa.mim.com.au
Tue Oct 3 05:16:17 MEST 2000

When I log the data using the current time and dump it with the "dump"
command, the <value> field, and the "info" command show me valid data.

When I log data for a previous interval, the internals of the rrd show the
correctly stored data, the graphs are correct, but the <value> in the header
is always zero, as is the value returned by rrdinfo.

Anyone know why? (<ds> is correct, as is the data in the body of the rrd,
only the header is affected)

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

e-mail: supportcentre at mim.com.au
phone: Australia 1800500646