[rrd-users] Create with many paramters (Line > 1024 chars)

Ralf Weber fl1ger-rrdtool-users at de.colt.net
Fri Oct 6 15:13:48 MEST 2000

Moin!

I've encounterd a problem with rrdtool 1.0.28 under Solaris 7. When I try to
create an rrd file and the command line is bigger than 1024 charactes
rrdtool exits with the error can't parse argument 'xxx' which always is the
argument on the 1024 Char Boundary. I first thought that this was an problem
with the sh, but it also happens when I use RRDs under perl where
RRD::create is given a number of arguments which I thought there would be no
need to concenate them. Does anybody has a solution to this?

Regards
-Ralf
--
\C/ \O/ \L/ \T/ Ralf Weber (rw at de.colt.net) - COLT TELECOM GmbH