[rrd-users] Re: remstats list?

Howard Jones howardjones at vossnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 12:00:33 MEST 2000

Heh - I asked exactly the same question a couple of weeks ago. The consensus
then was that rrd-users was low enough traffic that it wouldn't be a problem
to discuss front-ends here. However, while playing with our mail-server
yesterday, I set up remstats-users at thingy.com specifically for remstats.
Anyone interested should mail an empty message to
remstats-users-subscribe at thingy.com
My intention is to sort out some sort of web-resource to go with it too
(searchable archive, wikiwiki or whatever).

Regards,

Howard Jones